For those of you looking for professional visibility – why not consider submitting your name for the IARFC Register Cover. Published by the IARFC, this industry recognized publication is a valuable tool in circulating your profile out to the public. It’s an impressive visual to send to prospective clients.
- Be an IARFC Member in Good Standing
- Have made contributions to the financial industry, i.e. writing articles, donations to industry events and/or continuing education programs activities.
If selected, you will be notified within 90 days of the Register publication deadline date where your profile will included. Be prepared to provide your professional resume or CV and professional hi resolution pictures.
Filed under: IARFC Posts
The MRFC Board is looking for two Association members to fill open positions on the MRFC Certification Board. The Board is responsible for the following regarding the accreditation of the new designation – Master Registered Financial Consultant:
- Determine the scope of the designation
- Review the policies and procedures relating to the designation
- Oversee exam process
- Work together as a team to better the Association
One position will fill the vacancy left by the resignation of a previous Board Member to fill the balance of the term which ends August 31, 2017 and the other is for a 3 year term beginning September 1, 2016. An email was sent out to the IARFC members asking for nominations.
- May require 1-2 hours per month availability for virtual meetings
- Additional for review and input on policies and procedures
- Must be a member in good standing of the IARFC
- Must hold the MRFC designation (once accreditation has been approved. Until then must hold the RFC designation)
- May not be a current Board Member of the IARFC
- May not provide service to IARFC prospects or members as an educator of, trainer of, or writer of material relation to designation requirements
- May not serve on the IARFC Education Committee
Per our recent emails, we have a number of members who have thrown their hat into the ring. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com. If not, please take the time to vote when the ballot is sent out at the beginning of June.